Thursday 8 December 2016

A wee East Coast story...

I've been in my coordinating role for over seven years now, and this is just the second time that Whananaki School has been involved in Computers in Homes.  I wish we could deliver to Whananaki every year as I truly love driving out to your magnificent coast.  Unless you've been to Whananaki you can't really fathom the paradise in which this community lives.  

And the people match the place; warm souls with loud laughs, whanau orientated parents who want the best for their tamariki and just good solid down-to-earth people.  Thank you for seeing the importance of digital learning within your children's classroom, thank you for attending and resourcing your home with not only hardware but the knowledge to aide your children's education.  

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all, now here's a little story as a koha from me.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment